Immaculate Conception Academy Mission Statement
The mission of the Academy is to instill in our students both faith and honor (Fides et Honor) by offering them the means and the encouragement necessary to achieve their intellectual, moral, social and physical development in a traditional Catholic environment. All true education must begin with the understanding that God creates every person in His Own image, with the power of intellect to know truth and the power of will to love goodness.
February 2020 Month of the Most Holy Family
- Wednesday, January 29: No Hot Lunch
- Friday, January 31: The Feast of St. John Bosco. Students in grades 1-8 will be celebrating the feast with a day off from class and a “Game Day” in honor of one of our central patrons.
- Wednesday, February 5: Hot Lunch TBD
- Friday, February 7: Progress Reports for 3rd Quarter
- Tuesday, February 12: Classical Learning Test (CLT) Jr. and Sr. students
- Wednesday, February 13: Hot Lunch TBD
- Wednesday, February 19: Elementary Science Fair, Hot Lunch TBD
- Tuesday, February 25: Mardi Gras Fundraiser
- Wednesday, February 26: Ash Wednesday, “B” Schedule, No Hot Lunch