- Deadline Extended: The Sacred Heart Club students are collecting canned and boxed foods for the Thanksgiving baskets and the alms fund. Please be generous and turn in all donations by Tuesday (11/11).
- Hot dogs and nachos will be served for hot lunch on Wednesday (11/12).
- We are in need of volunteers for the pumpkin roll baking day on Thursday (11/13). Please let me know if you are able to help.
- Happy Birthday to Fr. Jenkins who will be celebrating his eternal youth on Friday (11/14).
- The Pro-Life Dinner will be on Saturday (11/15). Please RSVP to Mrs. Lawson at 513-731-8771. All proceeds will benefit the Cincinnati Pro-Life March held in January.
- The 3rd Annual Melissa Kunkel Memorial Holiday Cake Roll Sale is under way. Please email mkmholidayrolls@gmail.
com to place your order! Cake rolls will also be available after both Masses on Sunday.
- We have extra frozen Cool Whips that are availble to purchase for $1.00. Let me know if you are interested in this product for the upcoming holidays.
- Don’t forget to mark your calendars for the 1st & 2nd grade Squanto Play on Tuesday (11/25).
Faith & Honor Highlight
- The 11th & 12th grade Chemistry class conducted a class experiment in which they turned a copper penny into brass.
Students of the Week
- The teachers would like to recognize the following students for outstanding performance and behavior this week.
- Mike Boylson
- Damian Johnson
- Siobhan Knox
- Lucy Koloc
- Sam Litcher
- Marcel Radwanski
- Daniel Schoech
- Katherine Wanke
- Ellen Wittman