- Pulled pork or tuna sandwiches will be served for hot lunch on Wednesday (3/29).
- The Science Fair is on Wednesday (3/29). The students will present their projects after lunch and awards will be presented in St. Susanna Hall at 7:30 p.m.
- The Annual Pro-Life Oratory Contest is on Saturday (4/1) at 7:00p.m. in St. Susanna Hall. The top 5 11th & 12th grade speakers will be presenting their pro-life arguments. The winner will compete at the Ohio competition.
- The high school students will be performing two plays on Tuesday (4/4) and Wednesday (4/5). The 11th & 12th grade students will be presenting The Merchant of Venice and the 9th &10th grade students will be presenting Everyman.
Faith & Honor Highlight
- Mr. Barry Schwortz gave lectures to the students today about the Shroud of Turin! The students were very engaged and gracious to our speaker.